Full Stack .NET Developer
Currently we are looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack .NET Software Developer specialist to join our company.
Design and develop custom software solutions using .NET, .NET Core (.NET 5), ASP.NET Core, Azure Cloud and Azure Dev Ops
Maintain and extend existing software products and solutions
Design and create new solutions from scratch
Integrate and adapt enterprise solutions and products for our clients
Architectural Design of REST-based products (Back-end) with an Angular or React Front-end.
Support our clients during migrations, upgrade and go-live phases
Close collaboration with the end-client business users and our business analysts
Polite and professional communication with our clients
Might be required to manage and mentor more junior members of our team
University Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar
3+ years of professional experience with C# and .NET is required
Expertise with Web Services Design and Development
Experience with Front-end technologies and specifically Angular
Experience with cloud-based Solutions and Providers (Azure, AWS) is a major plus
Ability to design multi-service, multi-tier and multi-tenant distributed solutions
In-depth working knowledge of databases
Strong background writing complex SQL and PL/SQL
Profound experience in writing technical design documents, requirements and/or specifications
Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills
Excellent English knowledge is required, German knowledge would be advantageous
Desired Skills and Experience
Willingness to work in an international environment
Experience in managing and leading more junior colleagues is a plus
What we offer?
- Excellent salary package and performance-based yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- 80-100% Remote work with optional workspace in co-working environment
- Possibility to work from 3 co-working locations in Sofia and 1 in Plovdiv
- Individual career development trainings with branching paths
- Work-life balance, friendly work environments, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment- company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and sport program (MultiSport)
- Employee referral program
- Technical skills development - internal trainings, mentoring from colleague and Microsoft Certification encouragement
Additional Health Insurance and Dental Insurance!
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
Happy Hours every month, 2 team buildings per year and more!
Work from home!
We offer full remote work as well as co-working space desks!