HR Processes specialist
LEAD Consult is a dynamic, customer-oriented company, specialized in providing business and IT consulting services in the energy and financial sectors, as well as in software development and outsourcing.
Currently we are looking for an HR Processes Specialist to join our team!
• Administrating overall document flow of employees;
• Responsible for updating any employees' documentation changes to respective HR systems and files;
• Supporting payroll process;
• Administrating employees' benefits;
• Ensuring compliance with work rules, processes, and procedures in accordance with current labor legislation;
• Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information accessed;
• Supporting the full cycle recruitment process;
• Working closely with hiring managers to understand each position’s requirements;
• Creating and posting job vacancy advertisements on job platforms and social networks;
• Communicating with candidates and providing feedback timely;
• Collecting and processing the necessary paperwork;
• Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity;
• Making sure all information is updated in the tracking tables/software;
• Supporting the organization of company wellbeing activities and events;
• Working with various employee metrics and reports. Prepares reports related to human resource management activities.
• At least 2 + years of professional experience in a similar position;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English at B2+ level;
• Excellent computer literacy - MS Office.
Desired skills and experience
• Higher education in the field of Human Resources or similar is considered an advantage;
• Experience as in-house recruiter or previous HR Shared Service experience is considered as an advantage
• Outstanding soft skills and ability to finalize tasks in timely manner;
• Proactive and being able to work in a team;
• Proactivity, strong “can-do” attitude and results-driven personality.
What's great in the job?
• Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results.
• Standard working hours (Monday-Friday) and home office option.
• 25+ days annual paid leave.
• Work flexibility and remote work
• Food vouchers
• MultiSport card
• Employee Assistance Program
• Working place in a class A building situated a few steps form a subway line and public transport.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more);
• A detailed company training on highest standards.
• A chance to work in friendly and supportive culture.
• Tremendous growth opportunities in fast moving international team.
Healthcare, dental, vision, Food vouchers, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Multisport card
25 days of paid vacation days
Monthly Happy Hours and different team and teambuilding events
Work from home
We offer full remote work as well as a co-working space desks!