Currently we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our company.
What's great in the job?
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
- Individual career path in an international company
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sports program (MultiSport)
- 100% Remote work with optional workspace in co-working environment
- Employee referral program
Managing the full project lifecycle from start to finish
Defining project scope, goals, deliverables in collaboration with all stakeholders
Write, breakdown and describe user, functional and business requirements into epics, user stories, and tasks
Create plans, scope documentation, forecasting.
Distribute tasks across team members
Willingness to work hands-on with business analysts, technical architects and other key people in order to resolve ongoing issues and project plan challenges
Monitoring and reporting on project progress and tracking the status of project deliverables
Systematically storing, organizing, and publishing project documentation
Liaising with project team, internal and external stakeholders
Presenting project progress reports and exploring potential setbacks and solutions
Ensures appropriate allocation of resources and allocates tasks accordingly
Coordinate releases, hotfixes, and overall project milestones
Onboard and mentor new team members
- 3+ years professional Project Management experience in the IT industry
- Knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to quickly assess situations and spot potential setbacks
- Agile/Scrum Master experience
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT-related field
Professional Project Management Diploma/Certificate
Experience working in an Agile environment
Self-motivated and always willing to expand their knowledge
Fluent in English
Excellent soft skills
Certificate as Project Manager like PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2 or similar is a major plus
Additional Health Insurance and Dental Insurance!
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
Happy Hours every month, 2 team-buildings per year and more
Work from home!
We offer full remote work as well as a co-working space desks!