System Administrator/DevOps Engineer Hybrid Role
Currently, we are looking for a System Administrator/DevOps to join our company and start at our Sofia office, although we work 100% Remotely at the moment. Come and LEAD with us!
What's great in the job?
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
- Individual career path in an international company
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sports program (MultiSport)
- 100% Remote work with optional work space in co-working environment
- Employee referral program
· Build and maintain company IT infrastructure, combining on-premise servers and cloud-based installations
· Manage Virtualization with several Environments
· Manage Azure DevOps Development and Deployment Pipeline
· Automate deployments.
· Build, deploy and maintain infrastructure with Terraform (IaaC)
· Maintain company hardware such as Laptops, peripherals
· Define and enforce company IT Security and Antivirus policy
· Maintain Microsoft Server Installations
· Maintain Linux Virtual Machines
· Manage the Company’s Office365 and Sharepoint
· Manage the end-client Environments: Virtual Machines, IIS and Server Installations, Active Directory, Server configurations.
· Automate Deployments and Integration of our Products and services
· Maintain Backups of mission critical systems
· Manage MS SQL and Oracle Database installations
· Work with Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure.
· Server Knowledge
· Azure, Azure DevOps
· Office365, Sharepoint
· Vmware and ESX
· Veeam knowledge is a plus
· MS SQL and Oracle
· Basic Linux Skills
· Network Management skills
· GIT/SVN server management
Desired skills and Experience
· University degree is optional, but could be helpful
· Good command of English language speaking and writing
· Previous relevant working experience (>3 years)
Healthcare, dental, vision, Food vouchers
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Work from Home
We offer full remote work as well as a co-working space desks!