Technical Project Manager
Currently we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our company.
What's great in the job?
· Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
· 25 days of annual leave
· Individual career path in an international company
· Healthy work environment - company sponsored supplementary medical insurance/Multisport card/Food vouchers
· Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
· Employee Assistance Program
· Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
· Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
· 100% Remote work with optional workspace in co-working environment in Sofia and Plovdiv
· Employee referral program
· Attractive social benefit packagе
· Managing the full project lifecycle from start to finish
· Defining project scope, goals, deliverables in collaboration with all stakeholders
· Write, breakdown and describe user, functional and business requirements into epics, user stories, and tasks
· Create plans, scope documentation, forecasting.
· Distribute tasks across team members
· Willingness to work hands-on with business analysts, technical architects and other key people in order to resolve ongoing issues and project plan challenges
· Monitoring and reporting on project progress and tracking the status of project deliverables
· Systematically storing, organizing, and publishing project documentation
· Liaising with project team, internal and external stakeholders
· Presenting project progress reports and exploring potential setbacks and solutions
· Ensures appropriate allocation of resources and allocates tasks accordingly
· Coordinate releases, hotfixes, and overall project milestones
· Manage expectations
· Onboard and mentor new team members
· At least 3 years professional Project Management experience in the IT industry
· Knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle and technical experience
· Deep Technical knowledge of programming languages, software development, design patterns, product development, databases ,and data structures
· Affinity to work with technical and business experts on resolving and delivering hands-on topics
· Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Able to quickly assess situations and spot potential setbacks
· Agile/Scrum Master experience
· Self-motivated and always willing to expand their knowledge
· Fluent in English
· Excellent soft skills
· Solution oriented
· Certificate as Project Manager like PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2 or similar is considered an advantage
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT-related field is considered an advantage
· Professional Project Management Diploma/Certificate is considered an advantage
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in an IT-related field
Professional Project Management Diploma/Certificate
Experience working in an Agile environment
Knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle and technical experience
Self-motivated and always willing to expand their knowledge
Fluent in English
Excellent soft skills
Certificate as Project Manager like PMP, PMI-ACP, Prince2 or similar is a major plus
Additional Health Insurance and Dental Insurance!
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
Happy Hours every month, 2 team-buildings per year and more
Work from home!
We offer full remote work as well as a co-working space desks!