Бизнес анализатор информационни технологии НКПД 2511 6002
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join our company. Come and LEAD with us!
What's great in the job?
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
- Individual career path in an international company
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sports program (MultiSport)
- 100% Remote work with optional workspace in co-working environment
- Employee referral program
- Evaluate and analyze the requirements, validate with the technical teams and developers and return a proposal for implementation and agree on the timelines
- Perform tests on functionalities and troubleshoot bugs and issues
- Configure/extend the system to best fulfill the technical specifications
- Be point of contact for our clients with whom we have on-going business contracts, understand their business needs and functionality requirements.
- Create business, functional and technical specification documents and customer workflow documents
- Assist the developers in understanding the customers’ requirements. Act as a business-to-technical translator between departments
- Create and execute test scenarios to make sure that the implemented functionalities work as expected and meet the customer requirements
- Deliver trainings for clients and their end-users on basic use of the system, the newly implemented functionalities, etc.
- A university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- Proficient level of English required.
- Previous relevant working experience.
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities is a plus
- Technical affinity is important
- Excel is a must
- Basic Financial knowledge is a must
- Must be customer-driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The person in this role will spend significant amounts of time working hands-on communicating, educating and training customers, and interpersonal skills will be a key to success
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a client-facing role is a plus
- Have the ability to influence decision makers
- Strong and demonstratable problem solving/analytical skills
- German would be an advantage
- Experience with MS SQL is a strong advantage
Additional Health Insurance and Dental Insurance!
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
Work from Home!
We offer full remote work as well as a co-working space desks!
Happy Hours every month, 2 team-buildings per year and more