Senior Business Analyst
Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) Business Analyst to join our company and start at our Sofia office, although we work 100% Remotely at the moment. Come and LEAD with us!
What's great in the job?
- Excellent salary package and yearly bonus scheme
- Dynamic and interesting projects for international clients
- Continuous training and various professional development opportunities
- Individual career path in an international company
- Work-life balance, friendly work environment, exciting team buildings
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored supplementary medical insurance and participation in a sports program (MultiSport)
- 100% Remote work with optional work space in co-working environment
- Employee referral program
- Be the single point of contact for our clients with whom we have on-going business contracts, understand their business needs and functionality requirements. (Product Owner)
- Make an architectural design decision of how to implement the client’s requirements
- Create business, functional and technical specification documents and customer workflow documents
- Assist the developers in understanding the customers’ requirements. Act as a business to technical translator between departments
- Configure/extend the system to best fulfill the technical specifications
- Evaluate and analyze the requirements, validate with the technical teams and developers and return a proposal for implementation and agree on the timelines
- Perform tests on functionalities and troubleshoot bugs and issues
- Work closely with the internal development team on the development and implementation of new customer requirements as part of their on-going support contracts as well as on developing our own software products
- Create and execute test scenarios to make sure that the implemented functionalities work as expected and meet the customer requirements
- Deliver trainings for clients and their end-users on basic use of the system, the newly implemented functionalities, etc.
- Frequent travel or occasional spending of time at customer’ offices may be required for some of the clients. (Once travel and global situation improves)
- A university degree in Finance, Mathematics, Physics or similar is considered an advantage
- Proficient level of English required. German would be a strong advantage
- Previous relevant working experience (>3 years)
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities is a plus.
- Technical affinity is important
- Preferred are people with knowledge and functional experience in IRD, Fixed Income, CRD and other types of derivatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
Additional Health Insurance and Dental Insurance!
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves as well as an extra paid leave for every year in the business!
We provide Multi-Sport Cards!
Work from home!
We offer full remote work as well as a co-working space desks!
Happy Hours every month, 2 team-buildings per year and more!